Buttery, Maple syrup, Malt, Pomelo-like acidity
Khun Lao Village, Chiang Rai
Typica, Bourbon, Chiang Mai 80
About the Product
P’ Sri’s farm is located in Khun Lao village, Chiang Rai. With an elevation of 1,200m, her farm is completely immersed in lush greenery. Here, she plants her coffee trees alongside native plants of that area so they can grow together harmoniously. Plenty of dry leaves cover the top layer of the soil, which protects the coffee from evaporation. We began working with P’ Sri in 2014, along with P’ Jaroon and his brother - they were the first few farmers we've had the pleasure of working with. P’ Sri’s farming method is a little different from the others; she likes to do things at her own pace and in her own relaxed style. We love her open-mindedness and the determination she has to experiment with new techniques to try and improve the taste of her coffee.
P'Sri uses the Kenya-style washed process to showcase the brightness and fruity notes in the coffee. At the beginning of the process, the coffee is picked and pulped the following day (the delayed pulping gives the coffee its sweetness). It is then dry fermented (without water) for 24 hours, then water is added into the fermentation tank, and P'Sri ferments the coffee for another 12 hours, then washes them to remove the mucilage before soaking them in water for another night. Finally, the coffee is left to dry on a raised bed under the shade for 12-15 days. The result is a bright, clean, and very comforting coffee.
- Every order purchased before 1pm on Monday - Friday will be delivered to your door within 2 days.
- Every order purchased after 1pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered to your door within 3-4 days.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over 400THB.
- Please complete your payment within 2 hours, or your order will be automatically canceled.
- All orders will be delivered using SCG Express.