Round, Apricot, Plum-like acidity
Khun Chang Kian Village, Chiang Mai
About the Product
P' Chatree is a third-generation farmer who grows coffee in Khun Chang Kian Village, Chiang Mai. This village is known to many as one of Thailand's first coffee plantation areas, with the first coffee research station built here in 1968. Tracking back many years ago, farmers were only planting coffee and selling it to mass processors. However, we have seen a shift in the mindset of local coffee farmers over the last ten years. They've begun to process their own coffee, with some even experimenting with roasting techniques and opening cafes similar to P' Chatree.
P' Chatree felt compelled to learn more about coffee after opening his cafe, so he began researching the various processing methods. He's been processing coffee for three years now, and his coffee even won first place in the Specialty Coffee Association of Thailand (SCATH) competition. P' Chatree's mission is to establish a better reputation for Khun Chang Kian Village by producing good quality coffee, which he hopes will continue to win awards and pique the interest of coffee enthusiasts.
The coffee cherries are picked and then pulped the next day (delayed pulping increases sweetness). The cherries are then dry fermented in a tank for 36-48 hours before being left to dry on a raised bed for 20 days. This long dry fermentation process highlights the beautiful notes of tropical fruits in the cup.
- Every order purchased before 1pm on Monday - Friday will be delivered to your door within 2 days.
- Every order purchased after 1pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered to your door within 3-4 days.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over 400THB.
- Please complete your payment within 2 hours, or your order will be automatically canceled.
- All orders will be delivered using SCG Express.