Jammy, Hibiscus tea, Cranberry-like acidity
Le Tor Glo Village, Tak
1,100 - 1,250 m
Chiang Mai 80, Typica
About the Product
Chang Pao is a hydraulic engineer from Chiang Mai. His passion for forest conservation led him to Le Tor Glo Village in Tak, where he ran a reforestation project and started processing coffee. He is one of many farmers in this region who devote themselves to taking care of the coffee farms. On his farm, they like to take the precautionary measure of covering the top layer of the soil with leaves to prevent evaporation. As a result, the coffee trees get a much richer nutrient intake and give the beans their fruity flavors.
Through the natural process, the coffee cherries are picked and dried on raised beds until the moisture content reaches about 20%. The coffee is then left to rest for a couple of days for further fermentation, which is when the coffee increases in a ripe fruit flavor. The coffee is then dried again until the moisture content is at about 12%. This natural process creates a clean cup of coffee with a note of hibiscus tea.
- Every order purchased before 1pm on Monday - Friday will be delivered to your door within 2 days.
- Every order purchased after 1pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be delivered to your door within 3-4 days.
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over 400THB.
- Please complete your payment within 2 hours, or your order will be automatically canceled.
- All orders will be delivered using SCG Express.